
I was so pleased when my mother and I picked up a few
nectarines at the store today. They mean
SUMMER and heat and beaches... And while they're one of my favorite hot-weather treats, they're also packed with lutein and other
antioxidants which are great firming agents for the skin. Due to their high water content they are also cleansing and moisturizing. Now all I have to do is try not to eat them all so I can do these tricks.
Make sure you pit and dice the nectarine before trying it!
Body
Summer body scrub: Blend one nectarine and 2 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp raw sugar in a blender. This makes just a small batch so you may have to make more. It smells extraordinary and summery and lays a great foundation for lotions to absorb into the skin.
Face
Nectarine firming mask: 1 egg and 1 nectarine is all you need. Whip in a blender and apply.

No comments:
Post a Comment